Unified Volleyball was established in 2015. In our first season, we fielded 89 athletes on 9 teams, and are proud to say that seven of our athletes during that season committed to play at the collegiate level. In just our third season, we have grown to 18 teams and we are fortunate to have 17 more athletes committed to play at the next level!
Training youth athletes to improve and compete at their highest level possible, whether they are working to make their school team, winning a state championship, or aspiring to play in college. We want athletes to develop a passion for the game and learn values that they can take with them off the court. Unified Volleyball focuses on the personal and athletic development of our student-athletes, and creates a safe, positive, and effective learning environment in which student-athletes strive to achieve individual excellence within a team dynamic.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Offer multiple program tiers for every level of player; allows for seamless advancement from one program to the next
- Focus on individual player development through a developed and focused training program designed for every level
- Have outstanding team results locally, regionally and nationally
- Consistent training model for all teams/players in each program
- Create a manageable practice schedule; we want players to have balance in their lives and assist families with busy schedules
- Coaches & trainers that get to know each player in the program to assist in their development
- Professional and experienced coaching staff
- An understanding that training, results and fun can be accomplished; these are not mutually exclusive
- Camps/Clinics/Lessons & more to further assist player development
- A desire to create a family atmosphere within our coaching staff, athletic teams, players, and parents
- High profile among local middle school and high schools
- Dedicated recruiting assistance and recruiting tools
- Dedicated staff to assist families in every step along the way