Unified Volleyball 2021 Makeup Tryout Dates and Times
*Cost: $40 for preregistration and $60 at the door.
*Location: 2938 Waterview Dr., Rochester Hills MI
*Times are subjected to change based on allowable capacity restrictions and other guidelines.
*Tryouts are for National, National Select, or State level players. When registering, please indicate the highest level of play (National, National Select, or State) and we will evaluate from there. Our evaluators and Age Group Coordinators may ask you to play at a level higher or lower than desired based on skill.
*Doors will open 30 minutes early to begin our registration process.
*After tryouts are complete, we will email you with an offer within two days and you will have 24 hours to accept/decline.
*A deposit will be required to hold your offer upon acceptance of your position (within 48 hours of acceptance).
*Here are a few additional modifications that we’ve added to our tryouts.
- All athletes and staff will be required to complete the health questionnaire and have their temperature taken ahead of registration and t-shirt.
- We will limit each tryout time slot to a maximum of 30 athletes. If your time block changes, we will email you with your new time.
- We will bring a few bottles of hand sanitizer, but we recommend that everyone brings their own.
- All coaches will be required to wear a mask. All athletes will be asked to wear masks until they start warming up to play.
- No handshakes, hugs, or contact of any kind between players or coaches will be allowed.
- Balls and ball carts will be sanitized between tryout sessions.
- For the parents who will stay in attendance, we ask that all parents wear masks and maintain social distance.
- We have updated our tryout times to minimize the tryout groups.
|AGE GROUP||GRADE (2020-2021)||DAY||DATE||TIME|
|U16-U18||10th-12th||Email Us For Availability||Info@unifiedvolleyball.com||We can set up a time for an evaluation.|
- 18U Division/Seniors: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2002 or Players who were born on or after July 1, 2001 and are a high school student during some part of the current academic year
- 17U Division/Juniors: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2003
- 16U Division/Sophomores: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2004
- 15U Division/Freshman: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2005
- 14U Division/8th Grade: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2006
- 13U Division/7th Grade: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2007
- 12U Division/6th Grade: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2008
- 11U Division/5th Grade: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2009
OVERVIEW OF A TYPICAL TRYOUT DAY
- Arrive 30 minutes early to complete the registration process.
- Check in at the registration table. Please confirm your shirt size.
- Players can then change into their volleyball gear, including their tryout t-shirt, hang their bags, and report to the courts. Players are invited and encouraged to warm-up on their own prior to the start of the tryout.
- Next, the actual tryout takes place. The coaching staff will schedule different drills, jump testing, and scrimmages to assess each player's ability level.
- You're done! Unified's coaching staff will contact you within 48 hours after tryouts are complete with team placements and next steps.